Yesterday I prepped this delicious meal for myself and my husband with plenty of leftovers for our 3 kids, who all loved it too!
The recipe is below for 4 servings but I, of course, multiplied that. I made 17 servings for my husband and I and his are a double serving of the meat loaves (2 instead of only 1) plus all the extras you can see in the photos below.
I used 7-8lbs of Ground Turkey, 4lbs of Green Beans and 10lbs of Potatoes.
Meal Prepping can be quite intimidating at first but I assure you, it is very simple and such a time saver when you don’t have to worry about cooking lunch or dinner for the next 7-10 days.
I’ve created a Meal Prep Guide to help others understand and get started with prepping. It isn’t difficult, it just takes a bit of planning and it can definitely help you hit your goals. If you’re interested in the guide, it is only $5.00 and is in PDF format so it will be sent via email.
MINI MEAT LOAVES, GREEN BEANS AND POTATOES – 4 Servings
Prep: 10 Minutes Bake: 40 Minutes Stand: 10 Minutes
- Nonstick Cooking Spray
- 12oz. Fingerling and/or New Potatoes, halved or quartered
- 1 Tbsp. Olive Oil
- Salt and Black Pepper
- 1/3 cup Barbecue Sauce
- 1/4 cup Fine Dry Bread Crumbs
- 1/4 cup Finely Chopped Onion
- 1 tsp. Garlic Powder
- 1 lb. Lean Ground Beef (I used Turkey)
- 8oz. Green Beans, trimmed
- 1 tsp. Olive Oil
- 1/4 cup Barbecue Sauce
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line a 15×10 inch baking pan with foil; coat foil with cooking spray. Place potatoes on 1/2 of the prepared pan. Drizzle with 1 Tbsp Olive Oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Bake 20 minutes, stirring once.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl combine next four ingredients (through Garlic Powder). Add ground beef (or turkey); mix well. Shape into four 3-1/2 x 2 inch loaves.
- In a medium bowl drizzle the green beans with 1 tsp. Olive Oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper; toss to coat. Place loaves and green beans in the pan with the potatoes. Bake 20 to 23 minutes more or until loaves are done (160 degrees F) and potatoes and beans are tender.
- Spoon 1/4 cup barbecue sauce over meat loaves; cover and let stand 10 minutes. Serve with potatoes and beans. Makes 4 servings.
- 455 Calories
- 18g Fat (6g Sat Fat)
- 100mg Chol.
- 805mg Sodium
- 39g Carbs
- 4g Fiber
- 34g Protein
Recipe Credit: Better Homes & Gardens One-Pan Recipes