Hey! It’s July!
Hello everyone! I apologize for my prolonged absence but June was one crazy-ass month.
We are finally settling into our home in California and getting back into our normal routine. Over the past month I have…
1. Packed up all of our belongings in Houston and along with the Hubs, drove everything and everyone (two kids and two dogs) to California.
2. Had a birthday party for our little one, she turned 5.
3. Traveled to Honduras for 8 days and took multiple planes, buses, and taxi’s during our adventure. (Post and Pictures coming soon.)
4. Came back to California without my loving husband =( but he will be home in 38 days. Yay!
5. Went through a monumental amount of bullshit in regards to the tenants and how they left our house. Still ongoing.
6. Unpacked all of our belongs including the shipment from the movers who held all of our larger household items in storage.
There’s a butt-load of other things that I went through but I’ll touch on the specific’s in future posts.
The Good News
I only gained 3lbs. during all this vacationing, running around, and 3 weeks out of the gym. And even better, today I weighed in at 156lbs., that’s just one pound away from where I was before we left Houston. I have no idea how I managed to only gain 3lbs. because I was eating like a horse and drinks, can you say “All Inclusive”? I didn’t let the opportunity for free alcohol pass me by.
But I am back-at-it and working my ass off again. I am now the obvious “New Girl” at two of the gyms in town. I don’t like it nor do I care for either gym too much but I guess I’ll get used to it. I miss my Houston 24-Hour Fitness peeps. Everyone was awesome there.